You can save yourself a great deal of time and stress by making sure you have all the necessary information and documents for your loan application. Click here to use our Loan Application Checklist and click here for our loan application.
• Deciding how much to borrow
• The application itself
• Getting your loan funded
In order to protect yourself, you should have a full inspection performed on any property you plan to buy or sell. Avoid delays by doing this first.
When you need help with an important loan issue, text us anytime
for expert assistance:
Not sure if you need a fixed rate loan or an adjustable rate mortgage? With over 14 years in business, we can help you decide.
Need an expert to walk you through the loan application process?
As a veteran, you may qualify for VA loans guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. These guaranteed loans come with lower interest rates and other important benefits including:
• Negotiable interest rates
• Closing costs comparable – and sometimes lower - than other financing types
• No private mortgage insurance requirement
• Right to prepay loan without penalties
• Mortgage can be taken over (or “assumed”) by the buyer when a home is sold
• Counseling and assistance available to veteran borrowers having financial difficulty or facing a default on their loan