Refinancing is an option that carries substantial benefits. However, it is also a process that raises a lot of questions for the average consumer. Get professional advice from our experienced staff to determine if it is right for you.
• It may lower your interest rate and monthly payment significantly
• You can "cash out" equity to consolidate debt
With refinancing, you will have to pay the upfront cost of the settlement costs, an appraisal, and other fees. This cost is usually made up quickly in savings.
Our team is standing by to provide you with the information you need,
even after business hours.
Text us your loan questions:
Are you ready to start the refinancing process? Click here to fill out your loan application.
• Fixed rate loans may be your best option if your goal is to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
• Adjustable rate mortgages can be a good option for you if you are planning to move out of the home within the next few years.
• If you are interested in refinancing so that you can use the equity in your home to pay off debt, you should choose a loan for more than the balance of your home.
• Shorter term loans are the best option for you if you want to build your equity and pay off your home at a faster pace.
If you are considering refinancing your loan, you should speak to our team for expert advice.